With so many Best Breville juicers on the market today it can prove to be a very daunting task to choose the right juicer for your specific needs.
In this great breville juicers review, we will break down and take a look at 7 of the top contenders in the Breville line up.
These juicers are very close in comparison so we will just have a look at how they differ from one another.
Best Breville Juicers reviews and Comparison Table
|Breville BJE200XL||700 W||1 Year|
|Breville JE98XL||850 W||1 Year|
|Breville 800JEXL||1000 W||1 Year|
|Breville BJE510XL||900 W||1 Year|
|Breville BJE820XL||1200 W||1 Year|
|Breville JE900||600 W||1 Year|
|Breville BJB840XL||1200 W||1 Year|
It absolutely has everything a demanding consumer asks for, as agreed upon by the thousands of buyers that have already enjoyed and attested to its supreme efficiency, enhanced convenience, and consistent performance.
However, there is really no need for these people to speak for the product as you can clearly decide for yourself.
Depending on your needs and preferences, you may find this juice extractor perfect, average or even disappointing.
Nonetheless, as far as market standards go, this Breville prime juice extractor is way above its class and ahead of its competition. Find out if you’ll agree.
- It is compact, sleek, an eye-candy and most important of all, strong.
- A centered knife blade made of titanium
- Single-speed motor at 14,000 Rpm
- Uses less energy at 700 watts.
- Its micromesh filter
- its feed tube is also three-inch wide
- pusher is also comfortable to the hands even for high-volume juicing works.
- The juice jug has an easy-grip handle and volume indicators
- Juicers rarely use 14,000 rpm, so it is absolutely a unique find.
- its compactness and portable design
- powerful motor that remains unmatched by any other compact juicers.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ll use it for purple cabbages, carrots or starchy crops every day, its performance won’t wane.
- The cover and protective lids are splash-proof
- The spout also perfectly fits in the juice container
- All parts except for the blade are dishwasher safe
- High price, a consumer at a very tight budget may think twice before spending on it
- Its lack of speed variation also makes it hard to use on delicate green leafy veggies and watery
- a difficulty in cleaning the dispensing hole due to its small size
The Breville JE98XL is currently among the bestselling juicers in the market, besting out models from more famous and bigger appliance manufacturers that have been developing juice extractors for a longer time.
It is obviously one of the best choices you can ever buy, but can you buy it for the right reasons?
It is not enough to jump on the bandwagon. Learn more about its stunning features, amazing advantages and even some rather disappointing disadvantages.
- 850 watts with a dual-speed motor at a maximum speed of 12,000 rpm
- Breville has equipped this model with a Nutri Disc made with durable stainless steel blades
- The micromesh filter made with stainless steel also effectively separates pulps
- The juice container equipped with froth separator has a one-liter capacity
- The body is all high-grade polymer
- Breville JE98XL can hold more and bigger fruits and vegetables
- The safety locking arm is impenetrable from leaks and ensures proper operation of the unit by automatically stopping juicing function until the protective lid is fit back into place.
- This smart machine is also capable of sensing overloading to which it responds with an automatic shutdown.
- This sophisticated piece of the appliance is not all about complexity and modernity because its cleaning and storage requirements are very basic and surprisingly simple.
- The design and materials are practically incorporated with each other for easy cleaning. The only parts that require careful brushing are the food pusher, blades, and filter.
- Its special base feet are designed to prevent sliding even under high motor speed at any smooth and stable surfaces, like countertops and tables.
- Powerful juice extractors need extra grip and this is what you will get with this product.
- Mothers who are health conscious are also guaranteed with toxic-free hardware as this is all BPA free.
- This Breville juicer is also dishwasher safe, so it saves more time from rigorous cleaning of sticky and staining pulps and extracts.
- When compared to similar juicers with the same capacity, this falls under the average pricing category, so that is definitely real value for money.
- Most importantly, you can actually see that the filtered pulps are dry, which signifies how efficient it is when it comes to fulfilling its job.
- The dual-speed function is enough to handle all your needs, but many people still can’t help but look for multiple speed options, which is aplenty with other models of Breville and other brands.
- When at full speed, this juicer also has the tendency to shoot out back pushed foods via the chute, so you need to be very quick in filling in. Otherwise, there should be no problem in its operation.
You can choose between 2 speeds for soft and hard fruits plus you’ll have a 3-inch feed chute where you can easily prepare and put in your fruits and vegetables.
It will provide you with around 13,000 RPM and this is three times faster than regular juicers in the market.
It also has an elegant stainless die cast steel housing which you can confidently display on your kitchen table.
Features and Benefits
- 1000-watt juicer with 2-speed controls and this is perfect for juicing soft and hard fruits
- A built-in electronic smart chip that will help control the blade’s power depending on what you juice
- Die-cast steel housing so you can achieve maximum durability and candy eye in your kitchen
- Circular 3-inch feed tube so you can easily put in fruits and vegetables without the need to cut them up
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4″ in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Breville 800JEXL is excellent for:
- People who want to make a liter of juice in one minute
- Those with large families
- People who juice in a daily basis
- People who are health conscious
- Restaurant and bar owners
- People who want to buy their first juicer
- People who are thinking twice about their old juicers
- Produces a lot of juice in just seconds
- Maximum juicing efficiency because of dry pulp
- 3 minutes or less cleaning time (you can break down multiple parts that are dishwashable)
- Solid design and very high-quality parts
- Limited warranty period (1-3 years)
- Not efficiently designed for juicing collard greens
- Some think it’s too noisy but not everyone agrees
This juicer is easy to use; you simply feed your food into the 3-inch circular tube, without any need for chopping, peeling, slicing or dicing.
Because the tube is positioned directly over the cutting disc, results are consistently impressive.
The “smart chip” technology means increased power is automatically delivered under heavier loads.
At 16-4/5 inches by 15-1/2 inches by 10-1/4 inches, this juicer is bigger than some but still compact enough to leave out on a countertop.
Features and Specifications
- A motor with 900 watt
- A juicer with an option of 5 speed
- Stainless steel micro mesh filter and cutters
- Rear control panel
- Parts are Dishwasher-safe
- Comes with 1-liter juice jug, froth separator, detachable spout and cleaning brush
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- A high-quality machine that is fantastic at juice extraction
- A very dry pulp
- Easy to use and clean
- The cleaning brush provided seems to make this a lot easier
- The Juicer does not produce too much noise
- A separate container to collect the pulp
- Fairly expensive model
- This juicer sometimes ejects juice into the pitcher, it is important to make sure the pitcher is securely attached.
It can turn the fruits and vegetables into the nutrient food for you, even the hardest fruits such as carrots.
With Breville BJE820XL juicer, we can be satisfied with the quality of the juice without having complaints because it gives you the highest effect and reaches the best result you want.
Breville BJE820XL Features
- A commercial-quality Juicer consists of two interchangeable discs
- A titanium cutting disc for crisp foods, and a custom-engineered stainless-steel puree disc that ensures maximum yield from soft, delicate produce
- Comes with 1200 watt motor
- You can make juicing totally different juices at the same time, such as bananas and apples. It allows you to retain fiber-rich pulp for thick sauces, dips, soups, sorbets or smoothies by the included puree disc and inserts
- With speeds from 6500-13,000rpm, you will have a 5-speed variable speed control knob
- You can enjoy the fresh glass of juice within few seconds by convenient way
- It is pulp-ejecting and comes with a large-capacity pulp collector and most parts can be cleaned on the top shelf of the dishwasher
- It is so easy to use and assemble
- With its modern design, it is very attractive to put in the kitchen
- Moreover, it provides you the nutritious foods by juicing all fruits and vegetables
- Sometimes, it can be hard to use
This unit can produce an 8-ounce glass of juice within 5 seconds of being in operation.
Breville JE900 Juice Fountain is known to be the world’s fastest juicer in the market today.
To operate Breville JE900 Juice Fountain, just turn it on and insert a clean whole or chopped fruits and vegetables. This should be done through the feed tube.
The juice container attached to Breville JE900 features a handy divider to separate the juice from the froth when pouring.
Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Features
- Breville JE900 Juice Fountain comes with a large capacity slide-out pulp container
- Stainless-steel micromesh strainer; base cord-wrap
- Breville JE900 features a powerful 600-watt motor that produces a quart of juice in one minute
- Extra-wide feed tube accommodates whole apples and tomatoes
- A powerful and great juicer
- Very fast thereby saving your time
- Leaves nothing like juice in the pulps
- One of the easiest juicers in terms of cleaning
- The loud noise of this unit is a setback
It has five variable speeds meaning that you can juice at your speed of choice, has a 3-inch wide chute which can accommodate both fruits and vegetables wholly.
The blade and bowl technology that eliminates food traps more easily, its die-cast metallic body makes it last longer.
Its compact design makes it space saving and the 1000 watt motor ensures that its efficiency remains at the top.
With the several benefits associated with juicing, Breville BJB840XL is the best juicer to give you fresh juice with all beneficiaries of juicing.
The machine combines a juicer and blender in one making it a favorite for the majority.
Features of Breville BJB840XL
- 1000 watt motor: the motor supports the 5 variable speeds of the juicer ranging from 6500 rpm to 13000 rpm.
- 3-inch wide chute: The feed tube is so wide that it can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables. There is no need of chopping the produce hence juicing time will be greatly reduced.
- Large pulp container: this container enables you to juice large quantities of fruits and vegetables without stopping since the pulp will be collected automatically causing no stoppage.
- Interchangeable die-cast base: this helps in determining the quality of juice to be produced; whether you want 100% fresh juice, juice with creamy soup, thick smoothies or icy cold cocktails.
- Die-cast metal construction: it makes it a durable machine that will last for many years hence it is worth your money as an investment.
- Stainless steel micro mesh filter basket: it features the double action cutting blades that ensure maximum extraction of juice from the produce.
- Froth separator: it separates the juice from the pulp thus giving you the thin and ultimate tasting juice of your choice.
- Overload protection: this juicer and blender together are designed in such a way that it cannot be overloaded. In case you try to overload it, it will stop working hence can’t accommodate more produce.
- Compact design: its vertical design makes it occupy very little space in your kitchen
- It is easy to clean because it has dishwasher-safe parts and it comes with a cleaning brush.
- Its large pulp collection container enables continuous juicing.
- It has a stainless steel construction thus the dangers of rusting are eliminated
- Its wide feed tube can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables hence you do not have to cut your produce into small pieces before feeding into the machine. This generally reduces the juicing time.
- A two in one machine, you can use it as a juicer and a blender.
- It has 5 variable speeds hence you can choose the speed at which it operates, the smoothness of the juice it produces and the noise it produces when in operation.
- Its double cutting blades extract maximum juice from the produce.
- It has overheating protection and therefore the quality of the final juice produced is not compromised.
- Its blade and bowl technology enables elimination of food traps automatically
- It can juice leafy produce
- The only drawback that customers have complained about this machine is that it is the price is somewhat high. But what do you expect of such a great machine?
How to Choose the best breville juicer?
To optimize the health benefits of juicing, you have to know and well understand the way to choose one from the best breville juicers.
There are so many reasons to make juices but the main is because of the health benefits associated with the practice.
Understand the information on the method to choose the best juice extractors will help you buy the best breville juicer which can maintain the nutrients and natural enzymes in the raw produce.
Today there are so many juice extractors available in the market and you have to careful to choose the right juicer.
Although there is some manufacturing companies give you faulty information other try their best to convince you to buy their products.
However, you can easy obtained the best information on how to choose the perfect breville juice maker online and the best way is to find a breville juicer reviews.
In essence, when you are researching on how to choose from the best breville juicers, there are some factors you have to consider.
You can analyze juicers in terms of the model, price range, manufacturing company, speed of operation, among other information.
Which Breville juicer to buy? – Features to consider
Let’s look at some of the factors that will influence you on how to choose the best juicer machine breville.
Type of juice
There is some type of juice, some juice is made for nutritional purpose while others made for refreshment.
Type of produce
This is an important factor influence you on how to choose the best breville juicer to buy.
There are some juice extractors which do well on wheatgrass, leafy greens, soft fruits only, hard vegetables.
So, you have to careful when choosing the type of juicer for you.
The time for juicing is also a factor influences you on how to choose the breville juicer. Some juicer can juice in few seconds others need more time for juicing.
Size of chute
This is an important factor and it may influence to the juicing time and the time you have to take for preparing the raw produce.
Ease of use and cleaning
You should choose a juicer that has dishwasher-safe parts and can be easily separated, which make your best juicer become easy to use and clean up.
Quantity of juice
This is another factor you should consider, this factor will determine the amount of vitamin or nutrition you waste from raw produce.
Size of the juicer
You can’t choose a big juicer if you do not have enough space in your kitchen, so before buying a juicer you have to consider where to place this juicer.
The amount of money you have will determine what type you juicer you will buy and also the quality of this juicer
This is an important factor, normally juicers with the high-performance motor will cause a lot of noise level, so you have to consider the motor and noise level caused by this motor before buying any juicer
The time of warranty is very important but the quality is the main factor to determine the warranty of juicer is good or not.