Saying that the world of coffee brewing is a complex one, is an understatement.
For this reason, consumers need all the help they can get when brewing coffee.
One of the best ways to make the best cup of coffee is through the use of best single cup coffee maker in 2018.
If you are a coffee lover, you will need one of these coffee makers to add to your kitchen.
The Best Single Cup Coffee Maker in 2018 to Buy
With these best one cup coffee makers, your coffee making process will be faster, easier and with great tasting coffee.
|Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System||1500 W||6-10 Oz|
|Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee||950 W||14 Oz|
|Keurig K15 Single Serve||1425 W||6-10 Oz|
|Keurig K65 Special Edition||1500 W||6-10 Oz|
|Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker||1160 W||-|
|Cuisinart SS-700 Single Brewing System||1200 W||4-12 Oz|
|CBTL Kaldi S04||950 W||-|
|Keurig Elite B40 1 Cup Coffee Maker||1500 W||6-10 Oz|
|Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG2||1000 W||9 Oz|
1. Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System – Great and Easy to Use
Keurig’s been doing an amazing job with their machines in recent years, especially since they started creating the K-Cup Pods.
That means that the kids can use it for hot chocolate and other warm beverages as well, while we can use it for either coffee or tea.
The Keurig is also one of the Best Selling coffee machines right now and we can see why!
- This single cup Keurig comes with a charcoal filter and one water filter handle
- You can choose from 3 sizes: 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz.
- A removable Water Reservoir 48 oz
- Automatic one cup coffee maker
- Machine can save energy with the auto off mode
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A – Perfect for the Coffe Lovers
Well, there is a great solution that is cheap but yet effective.
The Hamilton Beach Two Way Brewer Single Serve and 12-cup Coffee Maker are exactly what you should be looking for.
This is a product that is highly affordable and does not require high maintenance to function properly.
Within a few minutes, you will have your basic or premium coffee well brewed and ready.
Compared to the coffee house that you have to queue every day, this is a cheaper method in both time and money.
Important Product Features
- The brewer is made of stainless steel.
- The brewer has double the number of brewing options as found in one way brewers.
- This brewer has an efficient control panel; up to 24 hours beforehand.
- The brewer has a strength selector.
3. Keurig K15 Single Serve – Good for a small kitchen
Keurig has designed this apparatus with simplicity in mind and made it ideal for single-room use, such as is common in the hospitality sector.
Is this a hotel room coffee machine? It is.
That does not, however, mean that it would not make a welcome addition to your home kitchen or office lunch room.
Anywhere you want to have a quick and readily prepared cup of quality coffee or tea, the K15 can help you see your wish come true.
Features Of The K15 Brewing System
- Simple to use – Made to make the user experience as smooth and easy to understand as possible.
- K-Cup® Packs – Keurig K15 offers you their trademarked K-Cup® packs that promise consistently high-quality beverages.
- Easy To Clean – All of the parts that need cleaning can be removed without trouble.
- Durable Construction – This brewing system can be relied on to perform its service for years and years, even if treated poorly.
- Auto-Off Feature – For safety, this product will shut itself off a short time after each brew.
4. Keurig K65 Special Edition – Perfect as a Gifts
If you happen to love the flavors of gourmet coffee house refreshments, but cannot seem to reproduce them inside your private home, then it ’s possible you’ll want to look at a single-serve brewing system.
The Keurig Special Edition B65 1 Cup Coffee Maker is an outstanding option for one’s at-home premium coffee preparing pleasure.
Features Of The Keurig Special Edition B65
- Comes from one of the top brands in the world
- covering anything from Starbucks to Wolfgang Puck, and including espresso, tea, and hot cocoa
- Can quickly brew a single coffee drink
- There’s no trash
- You don’t need milling beans to get fantastic coffee
- Easy single coffee maker to use
- The availability of Kcups has come to be a lot more readily available
5. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker – Makes a Great Espresso Everyday
It is a compact machine which is designed for making “Americano” style espresso coffee.
This espresso maker makes hot and perfect espresso coffee which is frothy and creamy.
It is easy and convenient to use. It can practically fit anywhere in the kitchen as it requires very less space.
This espresso maker makes coffee in less than a minute.
- The espresso made by this 1 cup coffee maker is fresh, and it tastes delicious.
- The design of the espresso maker is very trendy.
- A hot and quick cup of espresso is what you will get from this espresso maker.
- There is no need to spend any money on buying espresso from outside.
- It has an auto-off feature which helps in saving electricity.
- A classy technology that is very well suited for the present generation users.
6. Cuisinart SS-700 Single Brewing System – New Model Available
Without it, you could not think clearly. Moreover, you also feel that something is missing in your life. Well, it seems that you have addicted to coffee.
Therefore, all you need is a little coffee maker to take care of your coffee needs.
Here is the suggested brand for you: Cuisinart SS-700 single brewing system.
This brand would fulfill all you need quickly. You would be impressed with the features within this device.?
Cuisinart SS-700 single brewing system is suitable for personal use. This device is suitable for you who seek the perfection in making the excellent coffee.
User-friendly high technology features support it. Here, the features you would find on this device.
- The first feature to be discussed is the large 80-ounce detachable water reservoir
- The second feature is the fully programmable LCD with blue backlight
- The third feature is the reusable K-Cup coffee filter.
- Also included in the iced beverage setting.
- This device is also equipped with the charcoal water filter.
7. CBTL Kaldi S04 – Very Good Design
It’s not impossible to waste more than a hundred dollars every month, especially if we’re talking about the flavored gourmet coffees of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
Fortunately, such bad financial habit may be cut off once you decide to buy its single-cup coffee maker called CBTL Kaldi S04.
Like Starbucks, CBTL, one of the biggest and franchised coffee shops in the world, has also ventured into retailing fast and excellent handy coffee makers.
Now, unless you’re in a business meeting or desires to go out once in a while, you can have your freshly brewed coffee while lounging in your dining or living room.
CBTL Kaldi S04 Features
- Measures 14.75 inches in width, 10.5 inches in height, and 7 inches in diameter
- Weighs 13 pounds
- 40.6 oz water tank
- Diagnostic lights
- Electronic temperature control
- Automatic proportioning
- Comes in different colors
- Twin pressure system
8. Keurig Elite B40 1 Cup Coffee Maker – Perfect for a Small Office
The Keurig Elite B40 1 Cup Coffee Maker is benefited include two cup proportions options, 7 1/4 ounces and 9 1/4 ounces, automatic shut down after 2 hours, removable trickle tray, 48 oz water holder and Quiet Brew Technologies.
The Keurig Elite B40 1 Cup Coffee Maker works with virtually all brand names and styles of K cups.
Obtainable types include Green Mountain, Donut Shop, Folgers, Emeril, Newton and Starbucks merely to label some.
K cups are usually broadly available at most grocery store retail stores along with a substantial range of department shops too.
9. Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG2 Single Serve Coffee – Perfect for Small Business
If you do, then having the Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG2 Single Serve Coffee Brewer handy is a must.
Whenever you want coffee so you can become more alert, so you can refresh yourself, or for serving someone else, you can have it ready in minutes if you use the coffee brewer.
If you want other drinks, like cocoa or tea, then you also use the brewer.
Three Main Product Benefits
- Advanced brewing technology: Just press a button and wait for a few minutes to have your hot drink served.
- Usable readily after opening: The brewer comes with five K-cups of different sizes.
- High-quality coffee flavor: Choose from over 200 coffee flavors with the brewer.
- An airtight seal which ensures that oxygen is out of the coffee, thus leading to the intensified flavor.
- There is also optimal filtration and optimal temperature setting.
Best Single Cup Coffee Maker Buyer’s Guide – Choose the Best One
Finding the best single serve coffee maker should be fun, easy and exciting – after all, you’re about to purchase a new type of machine that hasn’t seen a lot of time on the market yet. We know that can also be a bit intimidating as well.
Types of Single Cup Coffee Makers
Not all single cup coffee maker reviews will tell you this, but there are three different technologies available when it comes to one-cup coffee makers.
1. Pod Brewer Single Cup Coffee Makers
If you’ve ever stayed in a hotel with a coffee maker in the room, then you’ve seen a pod brewer.
The coffee is sealed in a large teabag-style pod that conveniently slips into the brewing basket. No mess, no fuss. Simply throw the bag away after brewing.
These pod brewer one-cup coffee makers will allow for more than one pod, sometimes, and will also brew tea.
2. K-Cup Single Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig started it all with their sealed plastic coffee units, now universally known as “K-cups.” More completely sealed from outside air than the bags used in pod brewers, K-cups keep coffee ultimately fresh until the very moment of brewing.
The seal on a plastic K-cup is broken by the coffee maker just before the cup is made, so the consumer gets the absolute freshest coffee every single time.
3. Nespresso Single Cup Coffee Makers
As you can probably tell from the name, Nespresso machines are the one-cup coffee makers of the espresso world.
That is, they use prepackaged, sealed capsules much like K-cups to deliver a single serving of espresso.
Here, it’s really about the convenience of the capsules rather than the novelty of making one cup at a time. Of course, espresso makers have always made one cup at a time!
What to Look For Before Making a Purchase?
Some of these features may be important to you while others may not.
Whatever the case may be, this list should be helpful for narrowing down the best single cup coffee maker for you.
- Removable water reservoir
- Ability to select brew strength
- Multiple options for cup size, ranging from 6-ounce to 14-ounce
- Removable drip tray for taller cups and for travel mugs
- Ability to use K-cups, pods, or loose grounds/tea
- Auto shut-off
- Size of single serve coffee machine: some are very big, others are compact
- Size of water reservoir: ranges from 10 ounces to 72 ounces
- A dishwasher-safe brew basket
Pictures Credit: Amazon.com and Instagram.com