what is the best stand Mixer for bread dough everyone should have in their kitchen?
With today’s fast-paced lifestyles, no one has time anymore to make bread manually, especially that can take thirty minutes or more to prepare.
Best Stand Mixer for Bread Dough to Buy in 2018
You are already spent a lot of times to find the best stand mixer for bread dough! but it is too difficult to find the best one.
So our first choice is “KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Stand Mixer”, it has 5,855+ customer reviews and 5.7 positive feedback.
|KitchenAid KSM150PSER||325 W||5 Qt||.|
|Hamilton Beach 64650||290 W||4 Qt||.|
|KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt||575 W||6 Qt||.|
|KitchenAid K45SSOB||250 W||4.5 Qt||.|
|Hamilton Beach 63325||300 W||3.5 Qt||.|
|Hamilton Beach 63221||400 W||4.5 Qt||.|
|KitchenAid K45SSWH||250 W||4.5 Qt||.|
|KitchenAid KSM75WH||275 W||4.5 Qt||.|
|Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster||350 W||4 Qt||.|
|Hamilton Beach 63232||400 W||4.5 Qt||.|
1. KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan stand mixer
This stand mixer is our 1st choice. it is the stand mixer with a large number of customer reviews. And most of the customers are extremely happy.
You can check the best stand mixer on 2018 reviews, and you will find this is the perfect one. A kitchen just isn’t the same without the proper tools.
It is a premium quality stand mixer and a necessary tool for every kitchen.
- 14.3-inch x 9.3-inch x 14 inches dimension
- 26 pounds or 11.79 kilograms weighs
- 15 optional attachments
- 5-Qt Bowl to mix the dough better
It is truly very powerful and the perfect choice for almost any kind of recipe. While it is a little too heavy so you cannot use it as a hand mixer like some other products.
But this one has the quality and the guaranteed longevity, which are very important to have as well.
2. Hamilton Beach 64650 Stainless Steel Stand Mixer
How can you do justice to your kitchen if you don’t even give it the proper tools?
- 11.1 x 9.4 x 15.4 inches dimension
- 5 pounds or 2.27 kilograms weighs
- The body is composed of a well-balanced mix of stainless steel and hard plastic
- 4 Q stainless steel bowl
- 6-speed ranges
- Quick burst button to get the job done quickly
- 290 Watts of power
- The body has a brushed metallic feel
What’s so amazing about this best stand mixer for bread dough, is that you can also use it as a hand mixer.
Yes, it means you can take it off its stand and use it however you like, just the same way you use a standard hand mixer.
3. KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series
The could be the one thing you’re missing in your kitchen, you never know.
- a dimension of 9-inch x 7.2-inch x 17 inches
- weighs about 29 pounds or 13.15 kilograms
- 15 attachments (and more) that are optional but are very useful nonetheless.
- an amazing 6-Qt. Bowl entirely made of stainless steel.
- 10 different speed ranges so you can always use just the right speed for your task.
- The container that comes with it is extremely comfortable and easy to use.
- You can also lift the bowl from the stand mixer.
You also get 1 year of warranty for anything that might happen.
4. KitchenAid K45SSOB Stand Mixer, 4.5-Quart Classic Series
- 15 attachments (and more) that are optional
- a dimension of 14 x 8.8 x 14 inches
- weighs about 22 pounds or 9.98 kilograms
- an amazing entirely made of stainless steel
- fantastic design
- The tilt head is very useful
- a year of warranty to clear any doubts you might have
5. Hamilton Beach 63325 6-Speed Stand Mixer
- 6 Speed
- a dimension of 14 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches
- weighs about 11.1 pounds or 5.03 kilograms.
- It can cover the entire bowl when it is mixing your dough
- an amazingly powerful motor
- perfect design.
- 3 attachments that you can use to obtain versatility in your mixing.
6. Hamilton Beach 63221 All-Metal Stand Mixer
- a dimension of 9 x 14 x 14 inches
- weighs about 21.1 pounds or 9.57 kilograms
- The body is made of die-cast metal
- It features a potent motor with 400-Watts
- The beater and the head of the mixer both have a unique rotation pattern much like a rotation of Earth.
- The head orbits around the bowl below it and the beater rotated along with it but in the opposite direction. This creates the perfect mix of dough for your every need.
- The bowl can also be locked down to place, so you don’t have to worry about it getting out of the way.
7. KitchenAid K45SSWH Stand Mixer
- a dimension of 8.7 x 14.1 x 13.9 inches
- weighs about 25.5 pounds or 11.57 kilograms
- powerful and quality motor
- 10 rotation speed variations
- It also features a title head
- 3 accessories come with
- You will also get a guidebook to know how to use with 67 recipes to try
- 1 year of warranty.
8. KitchenAid KSM75WH 4.5-Qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer
- a dimension of 14.1 x 8.7 x 13.9 inches
- weighs about 15 pounds or 6.80 kilograms
- a strong motor
- 10 rotation speed variations.
- There are about 3 accessories come with this machine
- a fantastic multi-purpose hub to which you can attach 15 optional attachments. Needless to say, these come along
- You will getting 1 year of warranty.
9. Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster Stand Mixer
The Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster Stand Mixer is just one of the best stand mixer every baker should have.
- a dimension of 14.8 x 13.6 x 12.1 inches
- weighs about 17.5 pounds or 7.94 kilograms
- The mixer has a robust body
- a spectacular 12 rotation speed settings
- an amazingly soft grip on the handle so you can grab it very quickly without any chances of hurting your hands.
- The head can be tilted or not and locked into place
- There are also some other accessories that will come in handy more often than you realize.
10. Hamilton Beach 63232 Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer
- a dimension of 18 x 18 x 12 inches
- weighs about 19.8 pounds or 8.98 kilograms
- The mixer has a robust body
- a spectacular 12 rotation speed settings
- The body of this mixer is fully metal made
- It holds a strong motor of 400-Watts
- a professional 2-way rotation system
The Best Stand Mixer for Bread Dough Buyers’ Guide
You’re in the market for the best stand mixer for bread dough. Chances are you didn’t realise how many there are to choose from. Different styles, different functions, different capabilities and different prices.
Our reviews offer a comprehensive, in-depth examination of different mixers at different price-points but each is a quality example of its type.
Your particular requirements in a stand mixer will be the product of a number of factors.
Whether you make bread, sponges, meringues or whatever; the available space in, as well as the ambiance of, your kitchen; the workload your mixer will meet, and, of course, price.
To help you choose the best stand mixer for bread dough we have conducted our reviews on the criteria most relevant to most buyers:
- Size & Weight
- Ease of Cleaning
- Value for Money
Performance is more than motor power and top speed. It’s not just the size of the job a mixer can handle, it’s how well it handles the different tasks you’re likely to ask for it.
A powerful mixer with a large bowl may make short work of heavy bread doughs but it might not have the deftness you want for more delicate tasks or smaller quantities.
Versatility is offered in spades by many of today’s stand mixers.
Attachments such as blenders, juicers, pasta makers and mincers add to a machine’s repertoire but how many of these will you actually use?
We recommend simply that the mixer you buy should be the best you can afford for the basics of mixing, beating and whipping.
If you need the accessories, check what’s included and what the others cost as extras.
Durability is a given with both Kenwood and KitchenAid – it’s one of the reasons these brands have been at the top for so long.
The integrity of their construction means they can take the knocks and, properly treated, they last for years and years.
But even within these brands, there are differences in design and construction that you may wish to consider.
Direct drive motors v drive-belts, for instance. It’s worth considering not just the durability of the mixer, but also of its components and the cost of replacement parts
Appearance is an important factor for most people. Few consider only the functionality of their mixer.
What style best complements my kitchen?
Do I prefer classic retro or modern?
As with most cherished items, the design you choose is a statement about your own taste and style.
Will your mixer be on permanent display, or kept in a cupboard between uses?
The size and layout of your kitchen may dictate the answer, and here Size and Weight are significant factors.
How much space will the mixer occupy on your worktop or in your cupboard?
And how easy will it be to lift in and out?
Noise may not be the first consideration to come to mind but it’s important, and not just for the obvious reason.
If your kitchen is open-plan with your living space, if you see your kitchen as a social space or if you like to listen to music or the radio while you work then you’ll understand that excessive noise is a real negative.
OK, there’s no such thing as a silent stand mixer but it’s a question of degree.
More than this, the noise level is a pretty good indicator of the quality and robustness of your machine’s gears and drive mechanism.
A noisy machine is less likely to be built to last.
Ease of Cleaning
Ease of Cleaning isn’t, to be fair, a deal-maker-or-breaker for us or for anyone we know but someone will have to clean your mixer and that someone is probably you.
By its nature the best stand mixer for bread dough is going to get messy and sometimes very messy – getting it that way is part of the fun – so it’s useful to consider what’s involved afterward, and which parts are dishwasher-proof.
It’s also useful to know whether you can detach the beater or whisk without getting sticky, and how easy it is to remove and clean other accessories.
Value for Money
We’ve left Value for Money to last, although for most of us the price will be the ultimate factor in deciding which mixer to have. But there’s a choice of mixers at each price point.
Whether you consider only the mixers at your chosen price, or you consider them all, paying attention to the other factors will give you a clearer idea of whether you’re getting value for your money.
We may be happy to pay for quality but no-one likes to overpay. Remember, buy well = buy once. Happy hunting!
What are the advantages of using a stand mixer?
Images Credit: amazon.com and instagram.com