Like many other people, you probably want to buy a best KitchenAid mixer. One that can do almost anything you ask of it.
With a problem with finding the good one, we have created a KitchenAid stand mixer comparison list.
After researching online and spending hours in reading others reviews, I have shortlisted the top Kitchenaid Mixer Comparison which you can buy right now.
Best Kitchenaid Mixer comparison 2018
The KitchenAid Mixers is one of the favorite brands that are selling on Amazon. Various models from this brand are being compared and contrasted as under:
|KitchenAid Classic Plus Series 4.5 Qt||275 W||4.5 Qt|
|KitchenAid RRK150WH 5 Qt||325 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM105GBCMC 5-Qt||300 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM105GBCER 5-Qt||300 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM105GBCBU||300 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid KV25GOXER||450 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid RKSM6573CU||575 W||6 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM6573CER||575 W||6 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM150PSWH||325 W||5 Qt|
|KitchenAid KSM155GBPB||325 W||5 Qt|
1. KitchenAid Classic Plus Series 4.5 Qt – Best stand mixer for home use
While it may be a bit too heavy, that doesn’t pose as that great of a problem.
- A dimension of 8 x 5 x 11 inches
- The KitchenAid classic plus comes with a fantastic 4.5-quart bowl
- A durable 4.5 Qt bowl
- This maker has a hard metal and plastic body that is surely going to last for years to come
- Various accessories like a flat beater, a dough hook and 6 wire whips
- weighs about 30 pounds or 13.61 kilograms
2. KitchenAid RRK150WH 5 Qt – Artisan Series
Its main purpose is to make small food quantities at a time and that is why it is recommended for small households.
- The Artisan Series Stand Mixer model has a dimension of 16 x 16 x 11 inches
- Weighs about 27 pounds or 12.25kilograms
- Include the original accessories
- A tremendously powerful 325-watt motor
- Along with a 5-quart bowl made of stainless steel
- A fantastic 10 range speed control settings
3. KitchenAid KSM105GBCMC 5-Qt – Affordable stand mixer
This is because it is highly efficient and thus will assist you in doing very many things within the shortest time possible.
For instance, this is a stand mixer KitchenAid to help you in whipping up your most delicious dishes
- Has a dimension of 11 x 13 x 14 inches
- The weight is 24 pounds or 10.87kilograms
- A maker who comes with a 5-quart
- There are also 15 attachments you’ll be getting along with it, but they’re optional
- The mixer also features a flex edge beater that will thoroughly and appropriately scrape all the ingredients into the bowl
- There is a 10-speed variation of rotation controls
There are also some accessories that will come along with the mixer. They make the entire task of beating the dough that much easier.
4. KitchenAid KSM105GBCER 5-Qt – Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
It is important to find the best product that can meet your needs, preferences, and budgets.
You also need to consider the purpose of purchasing your new mixer.
Finding a good one can be very beneficial for you.
- This KitchenAid product has a dimension of 11-inch x 13-inch x 14 inches
- Weighs about 24 pounds or 10.89 kilograms
- There are more than 15 attachments that come with this mixer
- A 5-quart bowl fully made of stainless steel
- An amazingly efficient 10-speed control setting. So you’ll always be the one in control.
- The KitchenAid KSM105GBCER also has a tilt head for better mixing reasons.
You also get some free accessories that you’ll find yourself using more often than not.
5. KitchenAid KSM105GBCBU Stand Mixer 5-Qt – Tilt-Head
It should be able to perform various tasks so that it is an indispensable addition to the kitchen.
- This product has a dimension of 11 x 13 x 14 inches
- weighs about 24 pounds or 10.89 kilograms
- The mixer comes with a 5-quart bowl made entirely of stainless steel
- With incredible 10 rotation speed control settings. So you know you’ll be making just the right dough that you want
- a flex beater for better mixing purposes
- The body has a sleek brushed metallic feel
6. KitchenAid KV25GOXER Stand Mixer – Professional 5 Plus5-Quart
Which means that the beater rotates in one direction and the shaft rotates in the other.
Almost like how a planet orbits its star.
- The kitchenaid mixer professional comes with a dimension of 19.5 x 17 x 13.1 inches
- weighs about 1 pounds or 453.59 grams
- an incredible speed control variation, 10 to be exact
- comes with a 5-quart bowl fully made of stainless steel
- There’s also a powerful motor inside so you can be sure that this mixer will remain functional for years to come
- There’s a handle on the bowl to make your task a bit easier as it is very comfortable
- a hinged hub that allows for easy installation of attachments
Also, There are some other accessories that come with it. Use of these makes your tasks that much easier to perform.
7. KitchenAid RKSM6573CU Stand Mixer – 6-Qt Professional Bowl-Lift
Sort of like orbiting around the bowl. It is just the best KitchenAid mixer 6 qt you need for your kitchen.
- The KitchenAid 6-Qt. Professional Bowl-Lift comes with a dimension of 9 x 17 x 7.2
- weighs about 28 pounds or 12.70 kilograms
- an enormous 6-quart bowl made of stainless steel
- Incredible 10 speed controls so you’ll have the full control over the mixer.
8. KitchenAid KSM6573CER – Perfect stand mixer for bread dough
- a dimension of 9 x 17 x 7.2 inches
- weighs about 27 pounds or 12.28 kilograms.
- a quiet but incredibly powerful motor running on DC.
- a 6-quart bowl right designed to allow for better mixing.
- The exterior of the ball and the mixer itself have been polished beautifully, so they give off a premium vibe.
- There’s also a residential power hub attachment.
- You also get some accessories like a dough hook and some other top quality things.
If you’re worried about its quality, then don’t be. It is a top class stand mixer and better than most stand mixers in the market today. Coming from KitchenAid, you can be sure you’re getting just the right type of thing you wanted.
9. KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Stand Mixer
It does that beautifully, of course, but there’s so much more your mixer can do that it would be a shame not to use it to its fullest.
- a dimension of 16 x 16 x 11 inches
- weighs about 22 pounds or 9.98 kilograms
- . The KitchenAid KSM150PSWH has a hard metal and plastic body that is surely going to last for years to come.
- There are more than 15 attachments that come with this mixer. Although they’re optional, their use makes the task that much easier and efficient.
- a fantastic 5-quart bowl fully made of stainless steel.
- It makes use of planetary rotation. That means the head orbits around the bowl in one direction while the blade rotates in the other.
This creates the perfectly mixed dough, every time. It also has a tilt head for better mixing reasons. You also get free accessories that you’ll find yourself using more often than not.
10. KitchenAid KSM155GBPB 5-Qt – Best Gift for mum
What if this kitchenaid mixer 5 qt is the perfect gift for her?
- Has a dimension of 11 x 13 x 14 inches
- weighs about 24 pounds or 10.89kilograms
- Comes with a 5-quart bowl made completely of glass, which is just perfect for almost every task
- more than 15 attachments
- The glass bowl also has measurement markings for convenience.
- a fantastic-speed control settings along with many accessories
- The head has a tilted shape to make sure the ingredients are mixed properly
Finally, determine what is the best KitchenAid mixer; if you would like a KitchenAid stand mixer that has a lifting bowl or if you would like the one that has a tilting head.
What series do you want and what capacity do you need? Once you have made that decision you should also consider the attachments that you would like to own as well.
Some people will find that paying for the mixer is not the difficult part. But, purchasing the attachments that they want can become very expensive.
Many of these decisions will be based on what you plan to do with the mixer once you have it in your kitchen. What is your decision about the best Kitchenaid mixer 2018?
images Credit: Amazon.com and Instagram.com