Don’t break the bank! Read our omega juicer reviews before buying, and find the best juicer for you!
First thing’s first… Why read omega juicer reviews?
Simple. It will help you find the juicer you really need at a price you are willing to pay.
You’ll see exactly what we mean in a little while…
Omega Juicer Reviews Comparison Table 2018
|Omega J8006||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega J8004||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega Vert HD VRT350||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega J8005||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega NC800 HDS||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega BMJ330||350 W||12,000 RPMs|
|Omega VRT330||150 W||80 RPMs|
|Omega j8003||150 W||80 RPMs|
Omega J8006 works in a very reliable way to which one can easily depend on such a juicer.
It has a powerful system that provides a high level of work capacity, fast in speed and high level of quality as well.
With the help of its strong motor Omega, J8006 can make the juice of high yields. As well as the juicer is able to do more than juice.
For that reason, Omega J8006 is now in high demand in the current market.
Though the new model of Omega is available in the market, still the demand of old model is at a high range of its various facilities.
Features of the Model Omega J8006
The model Omega J8006 has multipurpose features mentioned below that make the juicer easy to use.
1) Juicing Through Two Phrases
There are two steps while you want to juice something. In the first step, the food has to be a drop down in the tube, and it will take the extracts.
In a second step, the machine automatically takes the rest of the extracts for juicing.
2) With A Strong Auger
This is the main part of a juicer. Auger is made of the material named ULTEM. The capacity of this material in this model is 8xs stronger than another juicer.
Omega J8006 is such a model that works for multipurpose uses. As an example, it can make not only juice, any type of snacks like pasta or healthy baby food can be made by this.
4) Juicing Power
This effective and dependable model has 80RPM juicing power by which any type of leafy foods, high yield food can be processed with their food values.
5) Warranty Period
Omega J8006 is the most dependable and affordable juicer that has an enormous warranty period which makes the model most demanding.
Pros of Omega J8006
- The main positive sides of this model are, it is able to do juice as well as any baby foods or almond oil or any delicious snacks.
- Has 6 different nozzles and 2 screens which make the model efficient.
- The quality of the model is so strong that it can easily paste the indigents like wheatgrass, spinach, and cabbage and collect all extracts from it properly.
- This juicer always works quietly than the normal juicer.
Cons of Omega J8006
- However the model has a huge demand in the market for its various facilities, but it is not the fasted model.
- Before giving the fruits or anything else, the food has to be cut in small sizes. So, it can take some more time to do so.
- This model makes juice very fast, but it cannot give the juice without any pulp.
The Omega j8004 juicer can make many kinds s of fruits and vegetable juice.
It’s high juice output, 15 years warranty period, and easy to using producer make the juicer most of the user’s choice.
The model cannot provide you with many colors. It is only available in white.
Omega J8004 Features
1) Slow Juicer
It is a quite slow juicer. The juicer is able to reduce too much heat. But its slow juicing quality makes the juice smooth and tasty. This is also a long lasted juicer machine.
2) Silent Kitchen Appliance
It is also a silent kitchen appliance. According to its slowness, it does not make too much noise while processing. It is very easy to ears.
3) Twin juicing section
It has two parts for processing. The first part is for crushing the juice and the second one is for juice extraction.
In this way, the juice makes healthy and tasty. It can produce maximum yield from the substance until fruits and vegetables get dry.
4) Versatile Bibcock
It has the various quality of making pasta, baby food, almond milk, etc. You can also use it as mixer grinder. It has 6 peaks which provide different uses inside the kitchen.
5) Easy to wash
The appliance is really very easy to clean up, and it is also very comfortable too. You can wash it with your hand and simple water. After washing, you should store it in a drier place.
6) Warranty period
It gives the customer enough time periods for warranty. It has a 15-year warranty which is really very helpful for the users.
Pros of the Juicer
- It is a high-quality You can get the high-quality juice of kale, cabbage, spinach, etc
- Its 80 RPM is very helpful to control the noise level of the Omega j8004 juicer
Cons of the Appliance
- At first, you should cut the vegetables and fruits in order to machine fit
- It is not a faster juicer on the market and not so ideal too
Some Qualities You Would Like
Hard and soft types of vegetables can crush smoothly in the juicer. It is a silent machine that would help you in your kitchen. It’s cleaning process is very easy. Omega is also easy to use. Its warranty period makes you secure.
Need Some Better Attribute?
Now you can say if there are some more qualities, it would be better for users. The narrow place is not enough to juicing all substance in a one time.
It is may not be the perfect omega juicer for soft fruit juicing. Juicer’s slowness is also a problem for it.
But always you can’t get quality with quantity. It has a limited quality, but the machine is best to do his job perfectly.
Through this incredible kitchen gadget, the juice’s benefits are kept on the maximum level as it has great design exclusively created for health-conscious individuals.
Inside the VRT350 is an Ultem screen which makes the juicer heavy duty. Compared to plastic screens of other juicer brands, this Ultem screen is 8 times stronger.
Therefore, it is highly recommended, especially for people who do juice as part of their daily routine.
1) Juicer Speed
Utilizing the low-speed technology system, this machine is the world’s first.
The slow-motion movement allows the juicer to get the most vitamins, nutrients, taste, and juices from minimal amounts of vegetables, fruits, leafy greens, as well as soybeans.
Aside from this, it also uses a dual stage juicing process, which starts when the juice is extracted at first crushing while ejecting the pulp.
The process ends at the second stage where the pulp is then squeezed to extract the excess juice, thus resulting in higher yields.
2) Wiping System
This Omega juicer is also the first machine to adopt the automatic wiping system.
This system uses a silicone wiping blade to ensure that the juicing screen is free from excess pulp so that it will be easily cleaned afterward.
And because it has a small footprint, it requires less space on your kitchen than most juices with centrifuge style.
3) Design and warranty
When you purchase the Omega VRT350 juicer, you’ll love the elegant look of its silver-and-black structure. It offers easy usage and product warranty of 10 years.
Omega Vert HD VRT350 Advantages
- Uses a low speed of 80rpm in order to produce less build-up and oxidation, thus making the juice even more nutritious and having a longer lifespan.
- One good thing about this device is that it doesn’t heat up, therefore, you can be sure that it will serve you for the longest time possible.
- Heavy duty as it is, this juicer can produce most juices within a short period of time
- It is easy to clean, quiet, and durable, not to mention that it is suitable for extracting juices from any fruit, vegetable, leafy greens, and even wheatgrass.
- The most efficient juicer to date and is the only equipment to produce the driest pulps.
Disadvantages of Omega Vert HD VRT350
- Based on user comments, the juicer runs a bit slow, but the good quality and less oxidized juice produced is all worth it.
- Like other juicer brands, you will need to cut the fruits and vegetables first before the juicer can give its full performance.
Among their juicers available, the Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Mastication Juicer is in the list of leading products.
With a great package and an affordable price, it’s difficult to find any other one better.
Omega J8005 Features
The Omega J8005 functions as a juicer, food processor, homogenizer , pasta extruder, and grinder.
Multi-function characteristic allows to use it for juicing fruits and vegetables as well as processing food, also other tasks.
This is a great convenience to meet different needs from different people with the same machine.
The dual-stage juicing system makes your juicer different from other models. Because each stage works in a parallel way with each other.
If there is a problem with one of them, the other one will work alone and get the quantity. Besides, juicing speed is another difference.
While most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm, the J8005 juices comes withat 80 rpms in speed.
That means there is no foaming, clogging or heat build-up during a juicing run.
So healthy enzymes are protected and maintained, while oxidation is prevented. Time of being stored is allowed up to 72 hours without degradation.
Other highlights which make the J8005 remarkable are a high juice yield, an auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing and a built-in reverse mode for food to avoid getting stuck.
The juicer measures 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall. The dimension is just ok, not too large also not too small.
Additionally, Omega offers a 10-year limited warranty. This is a really long time for a general juicer as the J8005.
Omega J8005 Pros
- Low rotation speed: This is one of the best things the juicer offers. The characteristic ensures healthy enzyme maintenance, preventing oxidation also long time storage without degradation.
- A built-in reverse Mode: Preventing food from getting stuck during processing.
- Multiple uses: Use for a variety of purposes including juicing, processing food, extruding pasta, homogenizing, and grinding.
- Automatic Pulp Ejection: The pulp will be auto ejected once it reaches a certain point for the uninterrupted juicing run.
Omega J8005 Cons
- It may need to use two containers to catch the juice and pulp.
It’s an upgrade of the popular model Omega 8006 that receives a lot of positive reviews from customers. So there is no reason to ignore the machine.
Omega NC800 HDS Features
By juicing at low speed of 80 RPM, it allows maximum juice extraction while Reduce oxidation and heat build-up.
Equipped with the auger system, it can Extract the juice from any types of produces, leafy vegetables and even wheatgrass.
The multipurpose function is also allowed and can make the majority of nut butter, baby food, almond and soy milk, In addition, a variety of healthy snacks on the same machine.
The most remarkable highlight the machine offers is the feature of 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice output.
By choosing the optimal setting for each juicing run, you can get juices with the highest quality no matter what types of produces.
Together with the dual-stage juicing system, the machine has an ability to get the highest juice yield and leaves the very dry pulp behind. No foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up results.
Leafy green and wheatgrass juicing are allowed as well. You can see the same on some masticating juice extractor.
Meanwhile, continuous juicing is also allowed with the system of automatic pulp ejection.
Omega NC800 Juicer Pros
- This masticating juicer uses a low-speed juicing system for maximum juice extraction.
- Ability to store juices in a long period of time.
- The combination of dual stage masticating extraction and 5 adjustable settings leading to optimal juicing that allows more nutrients are extracted.
- The machine doesn’t take much space in your kitchen.
Omega NC800 Juicer Cons
- It’s a little pricey. The price can be beyond the affordability of some customers.
After reading some customer review, we recognize that it’s easy to achieve goals of having a healthy food lifestyle with the product in hands.
No matter how professional you are, the machine always fits your demands.
It extracts a larger amount of fresh juice from the same amount of fruits and vegetables.
It’s portable enough for you to bring it to wherever you want. Besides, the sturdy and durable construction allows this machine to last for years.
The 10-year limited warranty is a long period of time that is considered as the most persuasive proof for its quality.
Omega BMJ330 Features
The juicing power of this Omega BMJ330 is amazing, up to 350 watts.
Equipped with 0.5 horsepower that provides a speed of 12,000 RPMs, you can’t find anything else stronger than the juicer.
Extracting fresh juices from whole fruits and vegetables is no longer a problem.
You can put on whole apple or any large piece of fruit and vegetable in its mouth and press a starting button. The result is a fresh juice ready to drink within a couple of seconds.
Besides, the blade, basket, and cover also help you a lot in juicing job. All of them are made of stainless steel for a superior durability.
During a juicing run, freshly squeezed juice dispenses from the spout and goes directly into a glass or storage container.
Meanwhile, the automatic pulp ejection system brings the pulp into a pulp collector in the back of the juicer.
This is a pulp collector with a larger capacity than its colleagues from other manufacturers. Because of no worry about stopping to change the collector during a juicing run, you can save a lot of time.
If juice extraction is a daily job, you may be unpleasant with cleaning task after each use. However, you won’t have the same feeling in juicing with the BMJ330.
To clean the mesh basket, you can use the included brush to remove all fruit remains. For the rest of the parts, you can manually rinse them under water stream.
Omega BMJ330 Pros
- You can’t have the same juicing experience with anything else. The Omega BML330 eliminates all troubles in your juicing job.
- It’s more powerful for a larger amount of fresh juices.
- It can juice whole fruits and vegetable with no need of pre-cutting, save a lot of time as well as a lot of input vegetables and Fruits.
- Automatic pulp-ejection system and large-capacity pulp collector.
Omega BMJ330 Cons
- You should be careful when assembling the unit. Please read the instructions at least one time before the first assembly.
Looking for the best juicing for getting the most nutrients possible from your fruits or veggies?
Frustrated with your old centrifugal juicer. It’s time to get the Omega VRT 330 Masticating Juicer.
Omega VRT330 Pros
- Easy to clean, Much easier than some centrifugal juicers. If you had one centrifugal juicer, you’ll notice the difference.
- Easy to assemble.
- Super fast.
- Super big warranty– 10-15 years (you can’t beat that).
- No effort to juice (just a little bit of cutting, but that’s all).
- Quiet juicer.
Omega VRT330 Cons
- Little bulky/heavy, but that’s not a problem.
- The opening is not very big, so you might need to cut the fruits/veggies/etc.
The Omega j8003 Juicer is a great way to support that healthy way of living by providing a natural juice free of chemicals and other unhealthy ingredients which is a great benefit to your body and its needs.
This juicer is a masticating type of juicer. This means that instead of using ultra-high speeds to chop and force the juice out with its high speed spinning action, this is a low-speed juicer.
Omega j8003 Features
The juicer uses a much lower speed and produces lower temperatures which preserve more of the enzymes in the vegetables.
A masticating juicer chops at a very low speed and then presses all of the juices out of the vegetables.
It is so efficient that it gets practically 100 percent of the juice out of the produce. It works really well with the leafy green vegetables like:
- Swiss chard
This great juicer has three openings for its juicing operations. There is a feed at the top for your Ingredients to enter.
The pulp is continuously ejected at the end of the nozzle and there is an additional exit for the juice.
Two collection bowls come with the juicer and you should to place your bowls in the appropriate place before starting your juicing.
This Omega 8003 Juicer is a durable single gear juicer and can withstand a lot of heavy use. It is good for either commercial or personal use.
It is the cheapest of the Omega juicers but the quality is still top notch.
This juicer can withstand a heavy workload and totally press the juice out of the pulp leaving the pulp dry.
Omega j8003 Pros
- When you make juice with this wonderful juicer it will be a continuous process with no interruptions in its function.
- The pulp comes out dry and precious time is saved during the juicing process.
- You will never have your vegetables stuck in the juicer so you do not have to turn it off and dig them out.
- It is easy to use and easy to clean.
Omega j8003 Cons
- Not suitable for soft components. Celery, for example.
Overall, the Omega VRT350, J8003, J8005, and J8006 make a practical and brilliant choice if you are looking for kitchen gadgets that are modern, heavy duty, versatile, and convenient.
Just remember that when you have to choose a single model, you should carefully focus on your needs.
Do not buy a juicer that’s too much for your intended purpose, as they usually come more costly than other units.
Any other suggestions for the Omega Juicer Reviews!